Our client is expanding their team due to success and foreseeable market growth. They are looking for sales Energy Consultants to join them.
Purpose of the Role:
To contact prospective customers from data provided within the CRM database in order to establish their suppliers and contract status in order to build a strong and sustainable pipeline of future sales opportunities, customer quotes and sales.
Key Accountabilities & Duties:
* To make outbound Telesales calls to SME businesses throughout the UK using data provided.
* Identify decision makers & develop strong business relationships
* Convey the business proposition in a clear and enthusiastic manner
* Capture & accurately record prospective customers current supply details
* Build a pipeline of future sales opportunities of customer contract renewal dates
* Identify customers in their contract renewal window, explain termination requirements in a clear and succinct manner and provide accurate customer quotations
* Produce customer quotations using pricing & comparison tool
* Convert customer quotations into sales
* Complete all required administration relating to each sale in an accurate and timely manner
* Manage all customer queries in a timely & professional manner
* Manage all prospects within the CRM database in an efficient manner
* Consistently meet or exceed all KPI’s
You must have previous experience in an office based sales role or a retail environment where you had to work to targets, able to make outgoing calls, grow relationships and meet targets.
On top of a basic salary of Â£18,000 you will earn circa Â£33,000 with your commission and this is uncapped.
The company offer 25 days holiday + pension, life insurance and career progression.
Connect2Staff is an agency acting as an employment business and as an equal opportunity agency.