Are you a Teaching Assistant looking to make a real difference working in a SEND School? If so you could be exactly what we are looking for so why not call us to find out.
Teaching Assistant required to work on a 1-2-1 and small group basis with Primary aged children with ASD and associated challenges within Birmingham. You will be working as part of a supportive, progressive and fun team that believe in a holistic approach to education and support.
The Ideal candidate will have experience in supporting students with ASD.
You will be:-
– A Teaching Assistant – NVQ Level 3 or Degree in child related studies
– Used to working in an SEND setting
– Able to provide support on a 1-2-1 or small group basis
– Happy to get involved in all aspects of supporting children with ASD in the classroom
– Fun, innovative and caring professional who always puts children first
In return you will enjoy;-
– Working as part of a dynamic team
– Opportunity to join the school on a more permanent basis
– Great long-term career prospects
– A real opportunity to make a difference
This is an urgent and important role for this school and interviews will be held locally to support the needs of the children we support.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.