Assemblers needed for a highly respected, leading Automotive Manufacturing company in Telford – Immediate start, permanent opportunities.
Benefits for an Assembler:
– Â£6.77 an hour days, Â£8.80 an hour afternoons and nights. 28 days holiday.
– After 12 weeks, it rises to Â£7.03 days, Â£9.15 afternoon and nights and 31 days holiday.
– Free Parking.
– Subsidised Canteen.
– Uniform Provided.
The Role of an Assembler:
– Work within a fast paced, clean and safe environment.
– Produce a range of automotive components.
– Work towards daily targets.
– Follow rules and regulations.
Available Assembly Shifts:
– Monday – Friday (Rotating) 07:00am – 15:00pm
and 15:00pm – 23:00pm on a weekly rotating basis
– Monday – Friday (Permanent Nights) 23:00pm – 07:00am,
– Overtime and Weekend work optional and available.
– Approx 37.5 hours per week.
– Applicants must be flexible.
Previous experience working within a similar assembly, production or manufacturing environment is essential. However, full training will be given at initial introduction stages and throughout your assignment.
Our client consistently recruits for permanent associates from the PMP Recruitment temporary workforce; temporary to permanent employment is desired however we can accommodate short term staff also.
The facility is located around a mile outside of Telford and has ample free parking for all members of staff.