Are you the new Marketing Extraordinaire for one of the fastest growing technical consultancies in the UK?
If you can answer yes to each of the following, you just might be!
– Are you dynamic and fun, yet approachable?
– Are you able to build rapport with their team to gain a full understanding of how you can contribute to the growth of the company brand and their digital presence?
– Can you join in on the office banter and tell some stories of your own?
– Do you like the idea of free tea, coffee, hot chocolate, breakfast cereals, and fruit to keep you going?
– Do you have the unrestricted right to work in the UK?
Based in Watford, Hertfordshire, this is a dynamic and forward thinking company. The reason, their people. This company wants to employ and attract the very best in the industry. Thanks to explosive sales and continued growth they’ve created an exciting new role for an entrepreneurial self-starter who will help them achieve their goal of becoming the go to technical consultancy in the UK.
About the role:
– Curating news and content to be shared through multiple sources of social media including, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.
– Sourcing content from key industry contacts as well as producing engaging content internally to ensure social media channels are up to date, relevant and interesting
– Responding to posts and messages
– Developing content (images, infographics, videos, cinemagraphs, GIFs, etc.) that align with their brand identity and social strategies
– Introducing creative input as appropriate
– Developing relationships with social media ‘influencers’ across various social media networks and target audiences
– Driving and managing social media campaigns from content creation, to measurement of campaign success
– Ensuring the website is kept up to date and displaying correct and relevant information as well as finding areas for improvement
– You are likely to have a degree in Marketing, Business Studies or a related discipline, and want to grow, develop, gain skills and build up your marketing expertise
– You are a skilled designer and content creator with a love of all things social media
– Ideally you will have 1-3 years’ experience designing social media content with a drive to understand what engages each audience and aligns with a brand’s story
– An innovative thinker with a demonstrated ability to create engaging content across multiple social media channels along with traditional advertising and internal communications
– Proficiency with design programs including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
– Experience creating and editing videos for social media
– Creative problem solver with lots of initiative and good people skills
– Google Analytics and Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) experience is an advantage
About the company:
They are a software testing solutions company providing software and services focussing on web, mobile and desktop platforms.