Maintenance Helpdesk Executive
SSP are the Food Travel Experts. For over 60 years we’ve been providing excellent branded food and beverage operations in travel and retail environments. We are currently recruiting for 3 Maintenance Helpdesk Executives, to work in a small team managing maintenance requests across our store estate.
This role will involve assisting the Maintenance Helpdesk Manager in providing maintenance support across the UK business. The division comprises of more than 800 units across the UK including SSP units on railway stations, airports and Millies Cookies in shopping centres.
Principal responsibilities will include:
Helpdesk duties to include answering calls, logging work orders in Agility (CRM software), chasing up call outs, completing call outs and detailing the engineers’ findings on the system.
Answer emails within 24 hours of receipt and deal with any queries within set KPI’s.
Ensure that all set Helpdesk team KPI’s are met or exceeded.
Ensure that individual performance measures are met or exceeded.
Processing invoices and be in control of certain Contractor invoices that require constant monitoring.
Monitoring inspections and certificates, reporting back to the Maintenance Helpdesk Manager the current status of all PPM schedules.
Ad hoc duties to include minute taking, creating and updating spreadsheets, producing reports, drafting letters, sorting post, preparing rota’s etc
To attend weekly/monthly Operations Director meetings and resolve pending issues within set time lines.
To keep up to date on equipment issues across the business, liaising with the Contractor for any information and ensuring all urgent call outs are attended to ASAP.
To assist Maintenance Helpdesk Manager in achieving group targets
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following skills:
* Excellent customer service skills
* Capable of being firm, clear and polite over the telephone to extract required information
* Excellent telephone etiquette
* Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office packages which include, Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point and CRM solutions
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Passion for success
* Excellent numeracy skills
* Strong organisational skills
* Takes ownership and responsibility for queries and sees them through from end to end
* Ability to confidently liaise with all levels of management within the SSP business
* Very good knowledge of IT desk top support
* A self motivator
* Team player
* Fluent English
* Works well under pressure
* Works to tight deadlines and timescales
* Excellent attention to detail and document accuracy
This role is based in our Euston support centre, situated opposite Euston mainline station. Here, you’ll be part of a larger team, providing essential support to our operational units across the UK. You will have access to a range of training and development programmes to help you develop your skills and progress your career.
In return for your skills and experience, we offer a competitive benefits package including a contributory pension scheme and discounts off a range of high street retailers and services, plus an award winning Learning and Development team to enhance your skills.