My client is offering an opportunity to gain valuable experience working as Part-II Architectural Assistant in their central London-based practice.
With projects including low-energy houses, public and community buildings, mixed use developments and offices, the practice offer a supportive work environment for career development, and all of the projects in the office are of exemplary design quality for high profile clients. This is an exciting opportunity for a Part-II architectural assistant with experience in a range of RIBA stages to get involved at a dynamic time within the practice.
We would like to hear from enthusiastic, committed individuals with the following:
* Proficiency in AutoCAD and ideally some experience of Revit
* Ability to develop scheme designs for sketch and planning stages
* Proven ability to illustrate and present ideas clearly
* Good technical understanding
* Strong drafting skills
* Excellent Microsoft Office skills
* Part II experience preferred
We are looking for an individual who is a proactive team player and who enjoys taking on personal responsibility within their work.
Contact us now with your current CV to apply.
Contact: Lee Burrows