RK Accountancy recruitment specialists are working alongside the purchase ledger manager on some recruitment for a Purchase Ledger vacancy within their busy team. They will be working alongside a Credit Controller, a Payroller and an Accounts Assistant. The vacancy has come about due to their yearend approaching to cover their busy period.
This role requires an immediate start due to the growth of their business.
You will be joining part of an already successful Purchase Ledger department duties will include;
* Verifying payments
* Carrying out the payment run.
* Dealing with a volume of invoices varying in value.
* Handling associated queries
* Be competent enough in your role to work as part of a small team.
* Inputting relevant invoices one they have been matched to the batch.
Due to the current climate within the company you will need to be able to demonstrate your knowledge and experience as a Purchase Ledger
* Have experience of working as part of a smaller team.
* Be competent in your role enough to be able to promptly handle any related queries
* Be able to fully demonstrate the full payment run.
* Have the ability to handle increasing amounts of invoices on a weekly basis.
Please note that applicants without relevant experience will not be considered.
Part of the Kellan Group of companies, RK is a longstanding specialist professional recruitment consultancy operating within the Accountancy and Finance sector. Our business focuses in introducing accounting professionals to blue-chip corporates, AIM-listed progressive PLCs, VC/PE backed groups, independent family owned SMEs and entrepreneurial ‘starts-ups’ across all sectors. We provide a tailored service to our clients with a focus on lasting relationships and repeat business. For our candidates, our priority is to provide open and honest career advice and support, actively seeking out organisations to suit their skills and career aspirations. Please visit /