An exciting opportunity has arisen to provide first class admin support to the CEO and his Executive team based within our Group Head Office in Datchet.
We are a leading provider of software and IT services to the UK public, private and not for profit sectors which enable organisations to improve efficiency, reduce costs and drive growth through innovative and cost effective software solutions.
With three main areas of the business, Health & Care, Business Solutions and Managed Services, Advanced is offering premium services to a different range of industries.
Key Accountabilities Include:
- To provide first class admin support to the CEO, and his Executive Team (currently CFO, CTO, MD-Public).
- Proactively maintain diaries and calendars to ensure their days are planned for maximum efficiency.
- Be the “gatekeeper” for the Executive Team by screening calls and redirecting enquiries as appropriate.
- Monitor the Inboxes of the Executive Team, proactively dealing with messages where appropriate.
- Prepare and submit expense claims for the Executive Team every month.
- Collate and distribute monthly business reports to the members of the Operations Board, chasing up late submissions so that the pack is distributed in a timely manner.
- Book air travel, arrange Visas and put together travel packs inc itineraries, booking confirmations etc.
- Provide ad hoc secretarial support to other members of the management team as required.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with the other PAs and support staff within the Group.
- Organise staff events e.g Christmas party for HQ staff; CEO Town-hall meetings etc as required.
- Register requests for the Royal Albert Hall box and send out tickets in a timely manner.
- Process BACS runs as required
- Any other duties as required by the CEO or Executive Team
Key skills and attributes
- Previous experience as a PA to senior management
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Demonstrates a professional demeanor and recognises the need for discretion and confidentiality in all dealings
- Highly organised and able to prioritise effectively and remain calm under pressure
- Positive, can-do attitude
If you are interested in joining a Company which can offer you an excellent career path then please apply via the link above:
What we can offer you
- 25 days annual holiday
- Excellent benefits package available from day one: contributory pension, life insurance, income protection insurance, childcare voucher salary sacrifice, cycle to work scheme, and employee assistance programme
- Excellent on site facilities including: CrÃ¨che, Restaurant, Gym
- Learning environment working alongside experts in the latest technologies
- Special focus on training and development, and the opportunity to attend our own Advanced University
- Exceptional career progression opportunities