At the Christmas party last year the two ‘top billers’ were rewarded with Porsches for a year. The regional ‘top billers’ won Rolex watches, luxury holidays and cash prizes. Do you have what it takes to be a ‘top billing’ Recruitment Consultant in 2016?
My client is one of the world’s most successful and highly regarded technical recruitment consultancies with a network of 50 offices globally. Their profits exceeded Â£50 million in 2014.
Being a Recruitment consultant is a challenging profession, requiring dedication and a commitment to work more than the traditional ‘9 to 5’. For those prepared to immerse themselves in the challenge, it offers great rewards all year round – not just at the Christmas party:
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant starting salary Â£20,000 – Â£22,500 plus uncapped commission from the start. Your salary rises to Â£25,000 after 12 months service. Expect to be at least doubling your salary by this time next year. Many new starters will significantly exceed this. As you build your skills and your client base your income will rise. The established ‘top billers’ earn six figures.
- You’ll receive an employee benefits package you would expect of a global public company including contributory pension, private healthcare and company car scheme (or cash equivalent for non drivers).
- A work hard / play hard ethos including monthly ‘lunch clubs’ to the best restaurants for the top performers, Team trips and individual incentives with recent examples include Las Vegas, Miami, Ibiza, Moscow and Monte Carlo.
- Following a week long residential Trainee Recruitment Consultant induction course, you’ll receive ‘on the job’ training including e-learning, classroom sessions and mentoring / coaching from your Team Leader.
- From day one you’ll be given your own ‘patch’ within the IT, Sales, Banking or Engineering markets and will quickly develop strong business relationships with a variety of companies.
- You’ll continually be building a network of skilled candidates using advertising, networking, headhunting and CV databases.
- You’ll manage the whole recruitment process including shortlisting candidates, arranging interviews, negotiating fees and salaries, making placements and having fun!
- A goal-oriented individual with the drive and determination to succeed in this challenging target-driven, competitive environment.
- Of graduate calibre, with a flair for sales and at least 6 months experience succeeding in another sales role.
Contact – Sean Curran
About Conrad Scott: We are a specialist Recruitment to Recruitment business. We place hundreds of trainee recruitment consultants and experienced recruitment consultants into the recruitment, search and selection industry in the UK and internationally.
Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.