Maintenance Helpdesk Executive
SSP are the Food Travel Experts. For over 60 years we’ve been providing excellent branded food and beverage operations in travel and retail environments. We are currently recruiting for 3 Maintenance Helpdesk Executives, to work in a small team managing maintenance requests across our store estate.
This role will involve assisting the Maintenance Helpdesk Manager in providing maintenance support across the UK business. The division comprises of more than 800 units across the UK including SSP units on railway stations, airports and Millies Cookies in shopping centres.
Principal responsibilities will include:
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following skills:
* Excellent customer service skills
* Capable of being firm, clear and polite over the telephone to extract required information
* Excellent telephone etiquette
* Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office packages which include, Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point and CRM solutions
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Passion for success
* Excellent numeracy skills
* Strong organisational skills
* Takes ownership and responsibility for queries and sees them through from end to end
* Ability to confidently liaise with all levels of management within the SSP business
* Very good knowledge of IT desk top support
* A self motivator
* Team player
* Fluent English
* Works well under pressure
* Works to tight deadlines and timescales
* Excellent attention to detail and document accuracy
This role is based in our Euston support centre, situated opposite Euston mainline station. Here, you’ll be part of a larger team, providing essential support to our operational units across the UK. You will have access to a range of training and development programmes to help you develop your skills and progress your career.
In return for your skills and experience, we offer a competitive benefits package including a contributory pension scheme and discounts off a range of high street retailers and services, plus an award winning Learning and Development team to enhance your skills.