English Teacher needed for a Secondary School in Merseyside to work alongside existing team from November 2015.
The school is judged as ‘good’ by Ofsted and the existing staff have built on many years of success helping raise attainment levels and enable pupils to achieve their desired learning outcomes. The role is for a supply post to start November.
This high achieving Secondary School based in Merseyside has a good reputation and is recognised nationally for its results. The school is able to boast exceptional facilities throughout the English department and has achieved year on year improvement in both its GCSE and A-Level results.
The successful Teacher will have excellent subject and National Curriculum knowledge of English and be able to teach English to A-Level. The school is hoping for a passionate educator with an inventive approach to teaching, inspire the minds of the pupils and to help the school continue to strive for improvement.
Reed Education are looking for exceptional candidates for this role of English Teacher and offers a great opportunity to become part of our Secondary team in our commitment to our Schools and their pupils.
To be considered for this position of English Teacher you must:
* Be able to teach English to A-Level
* Have Qualified Teaching Status (QTS) or be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)
* Have a real passion and ‘can-do’ attitude for educating children and young people
* Strive to plan creative and encouraging lessons
* Be dedicated to your role as an English teacher and supportive of colleagues and pupils alike
This position is on a supply basis with the potential to move onto a full time position. Apply today for more information on this position and for other teaching opportunities.
Why work with Reed Education?
* Outstanding rates of pay dependant upon experience
* Local Education knowledge
* Outstanding client and candidate relationship
* Dedicated personal consultant
* Free CV Review service for all candidates to maximise job potential
If you would like to be considered for this role then please apply now!