Service Manager with global experience required to fill a high profile role.Accountable for working with Business units and suppliers to manage service delivery and service support model covering all BAT geographies.
Â·Must have business-facing IT experience in a global environment, preferably with a degree in an IT-related discipline.
Â·Must have experience in large global organisation using in-sourced and out-sourced IT services and a good working knowledge of the management of global services.
Â·Must have technical and supplier management experience of the following:
- IT Service Management best practice (ITIL)
- Core MLAN management in the Tier 1 estate,
- Network Monitoring Remote VPN connectivity,
- Management Firewall,
- Access Management and Identity Management,
- Managed Security Services
- Internet Proxy services
- Certificate services
- Patch Management services
- Must demonstrate practical experience in interpreting business process management and business metrics.
- Drive continual service improvement initiatives to reduce the overall incident numbers and manage the risk of reoccurring major outages.
- Understand the background, issues and implications to company.
- Must have knowledge and understanding of FMCG (Ideally Tobacco)
Manage on-going service delivery and service support in order to meet agreed customer requirements
- Define service models and the assess the impact of new services or changes to existing services
- Manage (outsourced) delivery of service capabilities
- Manage / oversee service standards and service catalogues
- Escalate / resolve issues
- Manage cost centre budgets (forecasts, actual vs planned., etc).
- Participate in internal / external service review meetings
- Ensure the use of agreed global, standardised IT Service Management processes
- Evaluate business risks and issues related to operational incidents, potential changes and internal audit reports.
- Implement appropriate risk management processes and take appropriate and timely actions.
- Collate required data and reports for analysis in order to facilitate service monitoring and improved service performance
- Use agreed global, standardised IT Service Management processes
Average Weekly Hours: 35.5
Opening Date: 05th November 2015
Closing Date:Â 2nd December 2015