Edstaff are a leading independent supply agency based in the North West who are currently recruiting for a KS3 & 4 Biology teacher for a position due to start immediately at a Merseyside school
Strong subject knowledge and excellent behaviour management would be an advantage for this position. Both experienced Teachers and NQT’s are welcome to apply.
The Role of a Supply Biology teacher:
- Teach all areas of your subject specialism to KS3&4;
- Organise the classroom and learning resources to create a positive teaching environment;
- Plan, prepare and teach lessons that cater for all ability ranges;
- Motivate pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation;
- Maintain discipline in line with school behavioural policies;
- Coordinate activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum, supporting colleagues in the delivery of this specialist area;
- Liaise with colleagues and working flexibly, to meet the needs of the school.
What can you expect from Edstaff?
- A dedicated Education Consultant;
- Regular and varied teaching supply work;
- Competitive pay rates;
- Potential for long-term teaching role and even permanent positions;
- Fully compliant with the Agency Workers Regulation (AWR);
- Recommend-a-friend scheme;
All applicants must either hold an up to date DBS disclosure or be prepared to undertake a full enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Edstaff are committed to safeguarding and promoting to welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
If you are interested in this role please submit your CV accompanied with a cover letter