SEN Teaching assistant required for school in Bromley
Academics SEN Team is a thriving department and we are interested in meeting / registering SEN TAs as we have a number of roles available now and in the future.
We can assist in a variety of different capacities – ad-hoc, flexible working hours, short term, full time and permanent roles.
Here at Academics we can offer:
** A variety of exciting job roles
** Excellent support and professional development
** Variety of different schools across London
** We will meet and match your experience to the right role
** We are also able to give you exposure to different areas if you wish to expand your experience
The Benefits of working with Academics and my team:
* We are a registered Gold REC agency
* Highest rates of pay on the market
* One to One relationship with a dedicated consultant who will deal with your specific needs
* Local work in your area
* Reliable, focused consultant specialising in your Borough
* Recommend a friend scheme that can earn you money
* Specialist assistance with CV writing, interview techniques etc.
* Long term, permanent and supply recruitment solutions
We work with a variety of SEN Specific schools including and more:
* ALN – Additional Learning Needs.
* BESD – Behavioural, emotional and social difficulties.
* ASD – Specialist ASD Schools
* LSA – Learning support assistant.
* MLD – Moderate learning difficulties.
* PMLD – Profound and multiple learning disabilities
* SLD – Severe learning difficulties.
* SpLD – Specific learning difficulties.
To apply you will:
* Be eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a current DBS disclosure or we can process one for you
* Have a fun-working attitude
* Be creative and innovative
* Have drive and tenacity
* Encourage students to reach their full potential
If you are interested in working as a classroom assistant, teaching assistant or school support staff contact Martin Baulch today to register