Our client is an ambitious start-up developing an E-commerce, content and community marketplace for the beauty, health and wellness industries. Pioneers of revolutionising the way consumers search and book health and beauty treatments by connecting businesses, customers and therapists. Our client`s investors include the technology team who built Skype, the investors behind last.fm and a former worldwide director of Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts.
THE ROLE IN A NUTSHELL
With a real love for their customers, our client is looking for someone who can help them delight and support their customers every day to give them the best experience. If you are passionate about well-being, health and beauty, and get a kick out of making people happy, then this role could be perfect for you. Join the outstanding Customer Care team and you`ll help to deliver the world-class customer experience this passionate company strive for. Whilst booking health and beauty treatments, customers want to be looked after in every way. Your role will be to ensure their ?pampering` begins from the moment they get in touch; guaranteeing consistently high standards and a friendly, professional approach so that the customers` journey with us is seamless. Believing every member of the customer care team needs pampering too, our client provides regular spa treatments as part of the package.
The Customer Care team is operational Monday to Saturday between 8am and 8pm and Sundays 10am – 6pm. This Customer Care Advisor position is Part Time (up to 32 hours per week), working every weekend plus one or two additional days during the week.
Customer Care Advisor responsibilities will include:
* Delivering a fast, efficient response to customers via email, online chat and telephone
* Providing help and support to customer queries and processing bookings
* Liaising with both customers and venues, problem solving and resolving customer issues
* Co-ordinating closely with the Account Management and Supply Support teams
* Keeping up to date with all products and services
The ideal candidate will be completely customer focused at all times and committed to working effectively within a close team.
WHO YOU WOULD BE WORKING WITH
The successful candidate will be the first touch point with customers and the voice of the company and as such will:
* Report directly to the Customer Care Manager
* Work closely within a dedicated team of Customer Care Agents
* Work directly with our experienced Account Management and Supply Support teams
* Communicate with venues and suppliers
* Minimum two years` experience working in a customer service environment
* Great problem solving skills with proven ability to resolve customer complaints
* Excellent verbal communication and call handling skills
* Strong communication and presentation skills
* Excellent computer skills; confident with data entry, technology and online navigation
* Excellent written and verbal English skills
* Highly organised with attention to detail
* Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment
* Working on own initiative as well as proactively within a team
The soft stuff:
* Energetic, enthusiastic and positive
* The ability to empathise with the customer and to process feedback positively
* A genuine passion for the spa and wellness industry
* Working to tight deadlines to ensure daily tasks are completed, with a can-do attitude
* Willingness to go beyond the call of duty to get the job done
* A passion for the web and the potential of e-commerce
If you think you are the right person for this exciting Part Time Customer Care Advisor role, then our client wants to hear from you – APPLY TODAY!