My client, a growing business, based in Didcot, are recruiting for an Accounts Administrator to join their friendly team on a temporary-permanent basis, as soon as possible. They are located in some pleasant open-plan offices and are hoping to give someone an opportunity to join them, immediately. A potential 2-3 week handover is available to the successful candidate, therefore it is important to apply at your earliest convenience, should you have the necessary experience.
Please do read on to find the Job Specification details below:
1. Enter all sales orders
2. Check sales orders comply with VAT regulations
3. Reconcile accounts
4. Follow up any customer queries relating to invoices and resolve
5. Send monthly statements to customers
6. Enter all purchase ledger invoices
7. Liaise with purchasing manager to resolve any issues
8. Enter company expenses for both personal and company credit card returns.
9. Ensure all invoices comply with internal procedures.
10. Reconcile supplier statements
11. Follow up any missing invoices
13. Complete Vat returns and reconcilations
14. Ensure stock records are reported correctly.
15. Entering bank transactions, inc creating payment runs
16. Bank reconciliations.
17. Complete audit process, ensuring all records are up to date.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the skills required to complete the responsibilities above, however, if you are studying for your AAT and looking for an in-road into the accounts profession, please do not hesitate to apply as this could be the role for you.