My Client in central Bournemouth are looking to recruit a Part Time (28 hours) Customer Service Advisor to start as soon as possible in their Contact Centre.
To accept and where possible resolve queries from customers, prospective customers, staff and other stakeholders, relating to repairs notifications, applications for services, rent arrears and general maintenance enquiries, ensuring that service levels are met.
To record these as appropriate through the systems and proceed in line with the policies and procedures. To carry out related administrative functions as required.
1. Answering all calls into the Services Centre within target times, courteously and maintaining high standards in customer care.
2. Receiving, acknowledging and resolving, where appropriate, telephone and written enquiries, keeping callers regularly updated as appropriate. Referring issues which cannot immediately be resolved to the Centre Manager.
3. Using management information to ensure that all enquiries are responded to within the target times.
5. To receive and prioritise all repair notifications.
6. To issue repairs orders and check, authorise and process related invoices.
7. To follow up selected repairs upon completion to ensure that these have been carried out satisfactorily.
8. Taking and relaying messages as appropriate.
9. Undertaking routine administration
10. Dealing with general enquiries and referring to others as appropriate.
11. Will be required to carry out any other duties of a similar nature and type, and carrying the same level of responsibility, as may from time to time be directed through
This role is working for a great supportive team, where full training will be provided.
This role will be to start immediately and will run though until June-September 2015.
You must have previous Customer Service (inbound) experience to be successful in this role.
28 per week – Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday only.
Week 1 8am -4pm
Week 2 9am – 5pm
Week 3 10am – 6pm
Week 4 – rota starts over again. ie – 8am – 4pm.