We are the Food Travel Experts, delivering world-class food and beverage experiences across the globe for more than 60 years. Our unrivalled portfolio of local, international and bespoke food brands plays a vital role in providing unique, rewarding and fulfilling food experiences in each of our almost 400 travel locations worldwide.
We are looking for an Operations Communications Manager to join our Operational Support Team. This is an Internal Communications role and we are looking for a candidate with a track record of forging excellent relationships with both field based store managers and Head Office stakeholders.
Skills and knowledge
* Exceptional Stakeholder management with peers, especially in the Field demonstrating high integrity at all levels
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills
* The ability to challenge their peer group and above as appropriate to protect the communication brand
* Understanding of social media and the optimum way it can be utilised within the business.
* Excellent organisational skills
* Demonstrates a real ‘can do’ attitude
* A sense of urgency to get things done and proven pace of delivery
* Educated to degree level
* Experience in copywriting and event management
The role is based at our Head Office opposite Euston station. In return for your skills and experience, we offer a competitive salary of up to £37,000 + bonus potential to 20% as well as a benefits package including great training and learning and development opportunities.