Content Marketing Specialist / Social Media 22k to 25k Finchley Immediate Start
An excellent opportunity exists to join this exciting friendly company who are in the next phase of their growth . They already have a vast portfolio of clients and they want to do all they can to bring on even more.
Great environment, flexitime on offer and you can start at 10am, Bonuses, Team Lunches, Share Options and Pension from next year
They want the best person out there so if you a talent for writing engaging content, copywriting, Degree Educated in a related subject and SEO experience I would like to hear from you
Before applying please ensure you have the following this isn’t just a Copywriting role
- Experience in inbound marketing – this refers to marketing to generate leads. In other writing blog articles, social statuses and other campaigns designed to bring in leads (that would be their purpose). You would have some understanding of how to attract leads, and how to nurture them on social media too (how to engage, what language and tone to use. You would also have to have social media experience in pushing content, and in engaging people (even possibly growing communities)
- SEO experience – not just using keywords someone else has given you , but a familiarity with the tools used to research keywords and how to see what competitors are doing
- A/B testing – this is basically knowing the tools for testing different pages, designs or content. Just a familiarity with it and the concept, the tools are less important.
My client is an exciting online software company that creates tools to help businesses, brands and agencies manage, monitor and measure their social media and content marketing efforts. They are looking for energetic, ambitious and driven people who want to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with the desire to apply and constantly develop their skills.
- Creating, editing, publishing and sharing daily content (original articles, guest posts, images, video or HTML) across multiple digital channels
- Distributing content and building an audience on social media channels
- Repurposing existing content to create white papers, e-books and other marketing material
- Updating, testing and optimising the headlines and copy on the company website through the use of copywriting, SEO and A/B testing techniques
- Managing editorial calendars and social media syndication schedules.
- Monitoring and reporting on the success of blog posts, social media updates and email campaigns
- Curating and sharing relevant content to drive thought-leadership and build the community.
- 1-2 years of copywriting experience
- Experience creating content for the web and growing a social audience
- Excellent writing and editing (photo/video/text) skills
- Excellent research skills
- Ability to analyse and present content and social performance to a team
- Ability to manage the priorities of multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Experience with WordPress, Optimizely, Google Analytics and Social Media
- They are a fun team of interesting (and slightly oddball) people who enjoy a good game of table tennis and foosball
- They believe in a work/life balance and offer flexible working hours
- They reward hard-working employees with bonuses, days out and gift vouchers
- Their software makes a real difference to organisations all over the world.
- Your ideas count and will make a visible contribution to our rapidly expanding company
- They provide daily fruit, snacks and excellent coffee
For this excellent opportunity please do not delay and send in a word document cv today
The first interview will be a brief chat over the phone followed by a face to face meeting. Immediate interviews and immediate start