Close date: 31/10/2015
Work while you learn!
We are currently recruiting for a full timeÂ vacancy within the Worcester area. This is an amazing opportunity to work within a friendly and supportive nursery.
Duties will include:
- To provide a high standard of care to children aged 0-5years in regards to physical, intellectual and emotional and social development.
- Support other team members and input into activity planning and ensuring stimulating and dynamic activities are provided for the children.
- Interacting with parents/ carers.
- 16-18 years old.
- Must have GCSE grade A-C in Maths and English (Other grades may be accepted depending on the candidate).
- Be passionate about a career in working with children or young people.
- Able to commit to working full time.
- As an apprentice you will complete a highly recognised NVQ at level 2 and or level 3. You will also benefit from outstanding support and guidance from our experienced and dedicated team.
If you are passionate about working with children or young people we would like to hear from you!!!