ffice Junior Apprenticeship Connect- IMMEDIATE START
My client is a leading, specialist care company based in Harrow. They are currently seeking a business administration apprentice to ensure the office is operating smoothly and efficiently.
As an office junior, you will ensure the office is running smoothly and efficiently whilst reporting to the office manager. This Apprenticeship is suitable for someone who is looking to start a career in business administration but has little or no experience, recent school/college/sixth form leavers looking for a change in their career path. Due to the nature of the Apprenticeship, full training will be provided over the 12 month period of your contract with the opportunity to advance to a full time role within the company.
Experience/qualifications in care/recruitment would be advantageous but no essential for this role.
Is this the ideal role for you? If so you must possess the following traits and skills:
- Attention to detail
- IT literate
- Good communication
- Professional manner
- Team player
- Provide an excellent level of professional administrative support
- Organise schedules
- Maintain business resources
- Maintain daily records
- Data entry, filing and archiving
- Answering incoming calls
- Gaining work based experience
- A nationally recognised qualification
- Competitive apprentice salary
- On-going training and support
- Career development and progression
- Student travel and retail discounts