Do you have experience in hotel contracting? Are you hard working with a proven track record in negotiating rates and building supplier relationships? A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a leading travel company based in Essex as a Contracts Manager. The successful candidate is required to speak fluent French plus fluent German or Italian.
– The purpose of this role is to contract hotels in UK and Europe and also assume full responsibility for negotiating rates and terms and conditions with hotels.
– Identifying destinations and periods where hotel allocations may be required, negotiating rate agreements and pre-booking allocations.
– Inspecting new hotel product where required.
– Sourcing hotel images and creating hotel descriptions as and when needed.
– Maintaining and developing relationships with hotels and suppliers
– Identifying hotel product likely to produce sales interest and within estimated required sales budgets
– Fluent French plus fluent German or Italian is required
– Must have experience is hotel purchasing/contracting
– Excellent negotiation skills
The successful candidate can expect a competitive salary dependent on experience plus excellent benefits. You will be part of an expanding business, with the opportunity for career progression.
If you have the suitable skills and experience for the role, please follow the instructions to apply now.