Telecoms Buyer – Centrica- Staines, West London – up to Â£60K + Package
Due to continuous growth and an ever expanding Procurement function, Centrica (a leading Global Energy Firm) have an urgent requirement for an experienced Telecoms Buyer to join their dynamic team. Joining one of most successful IT procurement teams in the UK, you will receive tailored development as you grow into a Telecoms Procurement Manager.
Telecoms Procurement Responsibilities:-
– Leading the Full end to end Strategic and Tactical procurement process across the Telecoms Category
– Growing Procurement’s presence within the business, developing new and innovative ways of saving
-Working closely with the Procurement Team and Senior Stakeholders to develop strong Strategic Procurement plans and objectives
Procurement Skills Required:-
– IT Procurement experience, with detailed Telecoms knowledge
– Total comprehension of the end to end procurement mechanisms
– Degree Qualified or Equivalent
– CIPS or MCIPS preferred
This is a phenomenal opportunity to develop within a diverse and challenging industry where personal achievement is recognised and rewarded with promotion and financial gains. With clear progression into Senior Procurement roles, the successful applicant will need to have a lot of drive and ambition.
If you are interested please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Key Skills: Procurement, MCIPS, Degree, Strategic Sourcing, Procurement Manager, technology, Facilities, Telecommunication, CIPS, Professional Services, Relationship Management,