Tailor Made Travel Branch Manager – Leisure Travel Industry, Bath, up to Â£25k plus bonus
Our client is a leading travel company located in Bath, that specialises in travel to worldwide destinations offering advice from a team of travel experts that have travelled extensively to various continents of the globe. The Tailor Made Travel Branch Manager will be required to manage a team of tailor made travel consultants by setting targets, motivating and leading a team to exceed yearly sales figures.
The responsibilities of the Tailor Made Travel Branch Manager are as follows:
- Hands on Travel Branch Manage to manage the Leisure Travel Sales of a variety of Long haul Holidays tailored to the individuals demands and expectations
- Train, mentor and improve sales ability of all Leisure Travel Consultants in store and set KPI’s and Personal Improvement Plans
- Proactively market the store in the local area and attract sales from other competitors
- Lead and motivate the team to exceed yearly sales targets
The skills required for the Tailor Made Travel Branch Manager role are as follows:
- Previous experience of working within the Leisure Travel Industry as a Branch Manager for a Retail Travel organisation
- Experienced in setting KPI’s, PIP’s, Sales targets
- Improving a team of Tailor Made Travel consultants to improve their customer service to encourage repeat business.
- An appetite for Marketing, creating attractive packages and campaigns to attract the local market.
In return our client will offer the successful applicant a basic salary of up to Â£25kpa with excellent travel benefits, and bonus.