Serco is a FTSE 250 international service company that improves the quality and efficiency of essential services that matter to millions of people around the world. The work we do for national and local governments involves us in the most important areas of public service, including health, education, transport, science and defence.
Serco are currently recruiting for a part time Cleaner in Hook. The role is 15 hours per week 18:00-21:00, Monday – Thursday and 17:00-20:00 on Fridays. The purpose of this role is to provide professional cleaning support to the Serco offices in Hook.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Professionally clean designated areas as outlined by the Cleaning Supervisor
- Use equipment in a sensible and professional manner, ensuring trailing cables are correctly managed
- Ensure warning signs are well used and returned to the correct storage areas
- Ensure understanding regarding the use and control of substances used to clean the offices and equipment
- From time to time undertake other duties as outlined by the Cleaning Supervisor
Skills and attributes:
- Good communication skills.
- The ability to listen to and undertake instructions given by the supervisor
- A professional manner when dealing with Serco employees and external visitors
- Previous experience in working within a corporate cleaning environment.